The Bridgewater College Media Relations team is here to help faculty, staff and campus newsmakers share their stories with the media. We can help you prepare for interviews, decide the best way to pitch your story to media, draft and send press releases and more.
The Office of Marketing and Communications also produces Bridgewater magazine and shares stories about Bridgewater’s students, faculty, staff and alumni on the College’s website and social media channels, which provides multiple outlets for showcasing how the unique Bridgewater experience and its focus on connections leads to bigger lives and an ever-growing network with unlimited opportunities. We’ll help determine the best way to showcase the good work you do every day.
Some examples of great stories to share with our team include:
- Students and faculty accomplishing great things in and out of the classroom
- Collaborative work among faculty, staff, students and/or alumni
- Partnerships with community members and employers
- Local, regional or national awards and recognition, including speaking engagements, conference presentations and more
- Original research projects
- Innovations in the classroom
- Published articles, chapters and books
Bridgewater College faculty and staff members looking for tips on working with members of the media may access the Office of Marketing and Communications’ “Guide to Working with the Media” using this password-protected link.
Any questions? Contact a member of our Media Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.