Working together for the future
Interested in a career at Bridgewater College?
BC is a private liberal arts college, founded in 1880. We’re committed to furthering a long-standing tradition of excellence in everything we do. If you want to know more, check out our mission and goals and history. Come join us and be part of the next phase in BC history.
View current job opportunities and apply for open positions.
Great Employee Benefits
Bridgewater College currently provides its employees with a comprehensive range of benefits, including a generous paid time off (PTO) policy, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition remission program, paid parental leave, health and dental benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, employee assistance plan (EAP) and paid holidays.
Faculty and staff at Bridgewater College are part of a close-knit community. We care about one another and welcome everyone, no matter where you’re from. You can walk across campus in just a few minutes. It’s easy to get to know your colleagues and the students. You’ll have the opportunity to gather at departmental and office events, as well as campus-wide gatherings for employees.
All about Location
The nearby communities of the Shenandoah Valley, including the town of Bridgewater, the cities of Harrisonburg and Staunton, and the counties of Rockingham and Augusta, are great places to live and raise a family, with strong school systems and low crime rates.
Transparency in Coverage Posting
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills (pdf download)
- Medical Insurance Transparency in Coverage (TIC)
- Federal & VA Employment Laws Poster – English
- Federal & VA Employment Laws Poster – Spanish
- Florida Employment Laws Poster – English
- New York Employment Laws Poster – English
- Pennsylvania Employment Laws Poster – English
- Ohio Employment Laws Poster – English
- Colorado Employment Laws Poster – English