Saturday, October 17, 2020
We’re offering an Open House for prospective students and families on October 17. Various stations will illustrate the Bridgewater experience in and out of the classroom, along with an opportunity to meet faculty, staff, coaches and go on a tour of campus. Registration is limited to 100 students (+1 guest per student) so we can follow health and safety guidelines.
- Check in at 8:30 a.m.
- Welcome at 9:00 a.m.
- Breakout into four groups: Crimson, Gold, Gray, Orange (see schedule below)
- Stations: Campus Tour, Academics, Support Services & Admissions/Financial Aid
This self-guided tour includes six stops where you will hear a student ambassador talk about campus.
Our faculty will tell you about all the academic opportunities and experiences you will have in and out of the classroom.
Meet with different departments across campus to find out more about the resources and engagement options available to students.
Admissions and Financial Aid staff will walk you through the processes of how to become an Eagle.
|Four groups: Crimson, Gold, Gray, Orange|
9:30 – 10:15 a.m.
|Academics||Admissions/Financial Aid||Campus Tour||Support Services|
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
|Campus Tour||Support Services||Admissions/Financial Aid||Academics|
11:30 – 12:15 p.m.
|Admissions/Financial Aid||Academics||Support Services||Campus Tour|
12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
|Support Services||Campus Tour||Academics||Admissions/Financial Aid|
- Registration is limited to 100 students, and each student can bring one guest
- Social distancing is required
- Face coverings or masks are required for all visitors
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available across campus
- The event will be held outside in the Jopson Athletic Complex
- Visitors will be split evenly into smaller segments